Weddings are a celebration of a special bond of love and togetherness, which is why at the Umrao hotel, relentless efforts lie in creating happy memories that are worth cherishing and reliving forever. Just 10 minute away from the New Delhi airport, far from the concrete jungle of Gurgaon, it offers a royal treatment in the lap of nature. One of the biggest and most spacious wedding venues in South Delhi, it is synonymous with hosting dream weddings. Here the possibilities for customization are endless, and the precision to detail is flawless. A well-trained staff offers world-class services and ensuring that guests are pampered well. Here, your guests can witness a blend of Indian touch and current international trends. If elegant banquet setup, authentic food, and personalized services for your wedding are what you’re looking for, then look no further!
At the Umrao hotel, a talented team of expert planners guides you through a long list of customizable options. Here are the various features of this wedding venue in South Delhi.
The Umrao hotel offers seven different banquet choices for you to choose from.
– A class apart from any enclosed banquet hall in South Delhi, it offers an awe-inspiring view of a verdant garden and soothing calmness of a beautiful water body outside. It has a beautiful, well-decorated space where you can invite up to 100 guests.
– Built to impress, ready-to-use, elegantly designed and providing high-quality services, this 2350 sq ft hall can seat up to 80 guests. Situated on Level One it is ideal for a variety of pre-wedding ceremonies.
– A diamond in the crown of luxury wedding locales, the Alameda is the perfect banquet to host fairytale-like, royal weddings. This 70,000 sq ft ballroom is designed to accommodate 500 to 3000 guests.
– The crown jewel of The Umrao Hotel, the Elroy is a 100% customizable banquet hall in South Delhi. From the entrance gate to the flooring of the venue, every aspect of this sub-venue can be personalized to your event. During summers, the whole area is converted into a full air-conditioned zone. This mammoth of a banquet has an area of 1,20,000 sq ft where you can invite 1000 to 5000 guests.
– Renowned for its grandeur and opulence, the Curtis banquet lawn offers a beautiful, open setting for your celebrations. This 60,000 sq ft area can be divided into Curtis Green and Curtis Ballroom - together these can jointly accommodate 500 to 2000 guests.
– An 80,000 sq ft large lawn, the Milap is well-known for hosting some of the best weddings in New Delhi. Here you can seat 1000 to 3000 guests and celebrate your events in complete privacy.
- An open lawn that you can customize for social and corporate functions, the Privus offers a lush green setting for your ceremonies. It can accommodate a gathering of 500 to 2000 guests.
For more banquet halls in Dwarka, kindly call 8800093444 or share your details via out our inquiry form.